As a speaker, I help people understand why Bitcoin and the Blockchain exist, how they work and what you can do with them. I want to share my knowledge to help others understand these complex topics in simple terms and enjoyable ways.
I have been reading and learning about this technology every single day since I first discovered them many years ago. I never settled until I found something that would have a major global impact where I could and would want to add value. This is it, without a doubt.
The journey to get here
To find my passion, I changed course a lot throughout my studies, personal projects and work. As a result, I now have a background spanning Latin/Greek, Science, Electromechanics, IT, Architecture, Community Management, Video production, Webdesign, Writing, Market Research, Digital Transformation, Growth Hacking and more.
- I graduated in Cross Media Management (social, community & content focused studies)
- I won the Young Potential Award 2014, thanks to several projects during and after my studies.
- I helped write the Digital Transformation book during my internship at Duval Union Consulting, an international consulting firm that helps clients become ‘Future-proof’. I worked there for several years to advise large companies across different industries on how the world is changing because of Digital and what steps they should take to claim a strong position. My focus increasingly shifted to Bitcoin and Blockchains.
- I built out a 2-day Blockchain for Business Crash course at Growth Tribe Academy, where I became Lead Blockchain Trainer.
- Nowadays I work at River, a Bitcoin-focused company, as a Bitcoin Research Analyst.